Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

This past weekend was a productive and great weekend. Everyone was happy and the weather was beautiful!! The nice weather was a very welcome change from all the freezing temperatures we've had the past few weeks. We played outside most of the day on Sunday.
I also got some work done, I finished four pages in my 2010 scrapbook and am now only 1 year and 1 day behind. One of these days I may catch up, but I doubt it! But I'll have fun trying!!

Today I spent Valentine's Day with my favorite little man! We had lots of fun playing outside and then I was surprised when there was a knock on the door and I had flowers from my 2 men! Beautiful flowers and chocolates!

I also have been working away on my current cross-stitch project and as its Monday night, I'll share with you my progress. I feel awesome about the progress and am now starting to think that I may even get this finished before Christmas, but we'll see what the rest of the year brings!

Tonight I continue working on it and watching a great movie, "Casablanca". I love old black & white movies, one of my weaknesses. I've been recording ones that I haven't seen before when I catch them on TCM so I can watch when I can't sleep. Just saw "Streetcar Named Desire" and liked that one too, just not what I was really expecting although I really don't know what I was thinking it was. I didn't know it was going to be as dark as it was. I have one on the DVR, "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?" but I was told because I'm such a baby about scary movies that I shouldn't watch it until hubby comes home for at least a week so I can get over it. So I look forward to when I'll be able to watch! If anyone has any other great old movies they love please share! I always love to discover new favorites, and revisit old favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment