Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleepy

I got off work early today and after my one stop that I had to make for my side business I came straight home. My little one was still at day care, I wasn't about to mess up nap time! I cleaned up my kitchen from yesterday's Superbowl pot roast. I even made myself some lunch as I started doing laundry. My dog tends to 'leak' when he's sleeping and it happened a little last night so as not to wake my husband up I just went and slept on the couch. This probably explains why I'm so super tired! Going to sleep around 11:30pm then hearing DH wake up and start getting ready at 4am. He left the house at 4:30-4:45am and my alarm went off at 5:15am.
But it was a great day, got a few hours at work and once I had my baby we had so much fun!!! We went out and played in the backyard for a while, which he loves!!! He rode around on his little motorized car from one end of the yard to the other at least 4 times! Then just got off again and started walking around following his puppy. Then came inside and was just a super cheesy little boy until it was really close to bedtime. Once he got put in the crib he fought it for about 5 seconds and just crashed! My little boy played hard today and now he's dreaming away, so peaceful.
And as much as I want to continue working on my current project, I'm just far too tired! Tomorrow during naptime I'll tackle some of it!! But this is a picture that was taken last night, this is my first full week back working on this! I'll post another picture next Sunday to see just how much I can get done in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment