Friday, August 31, 2018

Keto?

Who does Keto? 

I am going to be starting on Tuesday so wish me luck!  Thankfully I know I won't be going it alone, my mom and I are both going to start together.  That definityly makes it easier to do something like this to have a buddy.  It helps to be able to not only share ideas but also someone to help hold you accountable without judging for any slips. 

So this weekend I will be doing lots of research for different recipes that not only look tasty to me but something my family may actually eat without loosing their minds on me. 

Do ya'll have any yummy recipes or any helpful tips?  This is going to be a major transition for me because I am such a carb freak.  But I know I need to do something to help get to a healthier weight and I can always use more energy without having to pump an obscene amount of caffeine into my body to help keep up with my kiddos. I've also heard from people who have been doing this they sleep better, and in theory better sleep equals good energy and a better day!  So help me out, comment on any tips to help me out!

I did get some packages of Pruvit Ketone drinks from one of our amazing local boutique stores, The Funky Monkey.  The ladies there are all very knowledgeable about the products without being pushy in any way!  So if you're in the Clear Lake/Friendswood area check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment