Wednesday, August 29, 2018

MyMagazine Kroger Snack Time Mission

I am a excited. I just received my package in the mail from MyMagazine with my Kroger goodies in it.  


I waited until H came home from school and told him I needed his help trying out the new goodies!  He of course was more than happy to oblige, I mean I don't know many kids who would say no to chocolate chip cookies and fruit snacks :). 
His verdict was a huge smile and two thumbs up! 
I tried the cookies and while I'm not really a huge chocolate chip cookie fan unless they're homemade these were very good.  Not very soft but not too hard, pretty much a great in between.  I would definitely recommended them, especially to save a little money for packing kids lunches.  I do have some coupons for them and if you email me I would be very happy to share them! 
#freesample
#yummysnacks

No comments:

Post a Comment