Thursday, September 6, 2018

Changes

Well it’s not day two of keto, and so far so good, lol.  And although my husband said he was going to do it I guess he’s going to be doing a ‘modified’ keto 😂 as he had regular creamer and a cake ball yesterday.  Little bit and I had a good keto breakfast, cheesy scrambled eggs which he loves!  Dinners are pretty easy, just omit any pasta or rice and it’s pretty much the normal dinners we’ve been eating.

I did just get two new missions from MyMagazine Sharing Network, one for fuel points and the other for dog food & treats.  Having two fur babies we will always try new treats out for them 😃 so I will keep y’all posted on how they are.  And the fuel points if you shop at Kroger you already know, with gas prices always going up it’s nice to get a little break at the pump.  #krogerco #fuelpointsfordays #mymagazinesharing. Anyone that comments will be entered to win 100 fuel points for themselves!

I am also looking to get a new interchangeable needle set for my knitting, and am now doing some research.  I want the most versatile set I can get, I like doing everything from hats, scarves, cowls, socks and am starting to make garments.  So if I could get a great set that I could do all of the above that would be outstanding!  My birthday is next month and I think that’s what I may get myself!

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment