Thursday, March 24, 2011

Long time, no blog...well I haven't really had any time to do my Santa cross stitch. I've been super inspired in my scrap room the last few weeks, so any spare crafting time has gone to play catch up with my 2010 album(s). I am now up to mid-June!!! I am super proud of myself and feel like I may actually get done with last year before the end of this year! My goal before the end of the year is at least to get to around May/June of this year before Jan. 1st hits.
I actually just got a new job last week. Its another PRN job but this promises at least 6 shifts a month and more if I want it! Its 12 hour shifts so that'll take some getting used to, but that means 3 shifts a week is full time which gives me 2 days off to be with my little man.
He is just a little ball of non stop energy! He's running all over the place and on Tuesday I brought the small plastic swimming pool out for the first time this year and he had a blast just splashing around in it! But it made me realize that we need a bigger pool, one that's bigger than he is! So hopefully with this new job I'll actually start getting semi-regular paychecks and have some extra money to get him a cool new pool!
I'm going to see tonight if I can get some work done on my Santa project! Grey's is new tonight so I'll see if I can stitch and watch at the same time. And today I'm taking my first sewing class!!! I'm super excited to finally learn how to use my sewing machine and would really like to make H some cute clothes and even some drapes for our house! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment