Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Well I'm moving on up!  Sewing surgical hats in three styles and they've been selling pretty well at the hospital so I am taking a chance and branching out!  I just opened my etsy store, I figured why not!  I am always looking for a way in order to make a little extra and this is an added plus since I love sewing!  I just want to get a few pictures of the boppy covers that I made for a friend of mine for her beautiful baby girl!

Little man is doing very well, back to school and has an early release day Friday.  And he doesn't know it yet, but he gets to have a sleep over with his cousins at my sisters that day too!  That will make two date nights in the last week for us!  We had a great weekend together, my niece and nephew had their birthday parties on Saturday and it was a blast!  My mom and I went out shopping before the party for some last min gifts and while we were shopping H and my dad went to another build and grow workshop at the local Lowes.  Then after the birthday party he got to spend some more time with Grandma and Spud, always makes him happy!

We went and saw "Gone Girl" Saturday night, and I loved it!  Jury is still out on how Jared liked it, I don't know that he was ready for the kind of movie it was.  Without giving anything away it just twists and turns, just like the book.  If you haven't seen the movie or read the book I highly recommend reading the book first!  It was so good I had to get another one by her and read it as well, read Dark Places and Gone Girl in a week!They were so good, couldn't put them down!

We have another full weekend coming up, so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment