Monday, May 28, 2012

Been hard at work over the last week or so at the sewing machine and at the computer doing my digi scrapbook.  I am almost up to date with this year and then I started last year and am up to April.  This time around I've backed the scrapbooks up to my external hard drive, a hard lesson I learned after my other computer crashed!  I would love to be all up to date by the end of the year, but as I keep taking so many pictures with my new camera I don't know if that's going to happen!
So excited, went to Joanns yesterday and took full advantage of their Memorial Day sales!  They had their Simplicity patterns 5 for $5 and because I wanted more than 10 (their limit) I took my mom with me and got about 15 of them!  So after I finish the bag and dress I'm working on right now I will try and figure out which pattern I'll tackle first!  I'll keep you posted :)  Hopefully I'll be able to get some work done today on both sewing and scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment