Saturday, January 5, 2019

2019 😳

How is it 2019?  It’s so crazy, even crazier is that it’s now 20 years since I graduated high school...😳😳😳.
The end of 2018 was a whirlwind of Christmas celebrations and traveling.  We went to spend Christmas with my husbands moms home and then we went to his dads house after and stayed until New Years Eve.  I was somehow able to finish my projects for his side of the family, and I’m still working on my parents gifts...I’m a little behind 🤦🏻‍♀️.
 Here are a few projects I was working on.  The mitten is for my oldest son and I have the second one little more than halfway done.  The red is a scarf 🧣 which turned out very nice, I loved the pattern definition on it!  I was also able to finish my husbands socks!  I opted to finish those for him since they’re wool based yarn and he’s going to be heading back to Chicago in a few weeks or so, so these will hopefully keep his feet warmer.
I also finished a hat and blanket.  The blanket was crocheted and the hat I taught myself how to do cables.  Cables were actually on my list of things to do for this year so I’ll have to find another skill to check off!

I hope y’all all had a great start to your New Years!  As for me, I’m looking forward to school starting back up just to get everyone back on our normal schedule.  We are also going to be tackling potty training this year, I’ll be working on that as soon as we’ve settled into our routine, so wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment