Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Another year around the sun!

I had a great birthday weekend!  Had the weekend off so I was able to spend lots of time with my family.  My oldest had two games this weekend and it was so much fun to watch him play, he loves it so much.  We also celebrated my little ones birthday with my parents, sister and her kids on Sunday. He doesn’t really understand what’s happening yet so we get to celebrate when we are able to 🙂.
I got exactly what I wanted for my birthday, being with my boys...plus my needle set 😉.  It’s sooo pretty.
 I can’t wait to start using them and have been working hard to try and work on my current projects to get some of them finished before I cast more on!  But I already have two projects that I will be doing using these, one a Christmas gift and the other is maybe even for me...we’ll see.

I also bought a yarn winder yesterday, just a cheaper one from Hobby Lobby.  I have some yarn on its way for my next knit a long with Purl Together and it’s a absolutely gorgeous shawl wrap that I can’t wait to start!  I’ll post some more information about that when I get the yarn and start the project!

Until next time, hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment