Thursday, October 18, 2018

Yay!!!

Well this weekend is my birthday and my amazing hubby got me the Chiagoo 4” needle set!!  I can’t wait to get them tomorrow.  I am super excited, and he just doesn’t get how that’s what I really wanted for my birthday.  What can I say?  I am completely addicted to the craft.  In fact I am planning a birthday trip over to my local yarn store to see what kind of goodies I can pick up!  And yes I know I have so many projects working right now, but one of my two favorite You Tube bloggers (Purl Together) is going to be starting a gorgeous shawl project November 1st.
My other favorite (Very Pink Knits) is doing a giveaway for a different shawl kit that looks unbelievably amazing!  If I were to somehow get super lucky and win one of the kits that may be the first thing I make and keep for me!

On a down note, my Astros are getting horribly robbed in the ALCS.  ☹️  There will definitely be some mourning when their season ends.  Unfortunately their bats aren’t alive, yet, and it makes me soo sad!  My nerves are about shot and anxiety is throught he roof!  But there will always be next year, I will always love my Astros!

I will be back by Monday to show pictures of my new needle set and any yummy yarn I pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment