Monday, September 12, 2011

Still going strong with the digital scrapbook. I am so happy that I am now about to start March of this month!!! I still have some work to do in the middle, like my niece, but I'm real happy with my progress. At this rate I may actually be caught up by the end of the year.

Haven't really had time to sew lately, been spending a lot of time with the family :-) And this past weekend our son decided he had enough of the crib and made a jail break Saturday morning. No bang, thud or anything. Neither one of us even had any idea that he was out, until he was standing in our doorway. He was soooo proud of himself and had the biggest smile on his face. Just stood there for a second smiling and then just said "hi!". I can't say that I was really shocked, more shocked that we made it that far with him being in the crib. So before that morning I took the front part of the crib off, its one of those convertible ones, and made it into his 'new big boy' bed. Nap time was super rough, took 1 1/2 hours to get him to finally take a nap. But after that he's been taking to it really well. I'm real proud of him. I just shut the door and the past few nights/nap times he plays with some of his toys and then makes his way to the bed and goes to sleep. Tonight he cried for about 2 min and then crawled into bed. He is loving the pillow though! He's finally getting some use out of the pillow case I made for him a few months back, Seasame Street! So this weekend I'm going to go and try and find some Elmo toddler bedding for him to make it more like a big boy bed.

I'm hoping that sometime this week, in between all the cleaning I really need to get to, I will be able to find some time for sewing. I have a project I need to start & finish before the end of the month! But if not I'll try working on it this weekend, if I don't get called into work!

No comments:

Post a Comment