Friday, May 13, 2011

Just went out and got a whole bunch of new fabric!! I'm hoping I have enough to make little man a robe and two sets of jammies. The jammies will include a top, shorts and pants. I also found a super cute apparel fabric that I am hoping to use on myself, just not too sure for what yet. I was able to get 3 new patterns, all on sale! Two of the patterns are for me, some dresses and jammies for me! The other pattern is a super cute romper for little man, I'm thinking of doing a July 4th outfit for him with that pattern. I'm so excited!!!
I ran into my sewing teacher today and was able to show off pictures of my skirt, I was so happy that I could show it to her. The classes that I took from her have made it possible for me to create my skirt and hopefully soon some jammies for my little one! I'm hoping to be able to post some pictures soon of my progress soon. I'm washing the fabric right now, just have to wash the red fabric next. I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment