Tuesday, May 10, 2011


I have finished my skirt!!! I can actually wear it too, which makes me so happy. Its not perfect, but I'm so proud of myself for finishing it and doing well enough to wear it. The picture is a little blurry, but the camera didn't like the mirror.
I guess I'm doing well enough, my sister asked me to make a purse for her! It was one that I made in my last class I took, I was hoping that she would take the class but I don't know if she'll end up taking it. Even if she does it'll be a while since they are busy with their new house being built. So I told her to get me the fabric and I would start working on it.

Today, since I have no new fabric to play with, I am going to play in my scrap room and work on my 2010 book. I miss playing in my scrap room so when H goes for his nap I'll go and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment