Thursday, February 24, 2011

Well so far, no news on the job front. But I did talk to a friend that I have that works at the hospital so hopefully I'll hear something.

I know I haven't posted a new picture of my new project, but I haven't really had the time to work on it since last week. This week I have been playing in my scrapbook room a whole lot! I've been trying to play catch up, I'm now only 1 year behind in H's album/our 2010 album. I finally found an album that I really like, but when I started trying to fill it up, I found the pages I have and the expanders I have won't work with it. So I'm trying to find where I can find extra pages and expanders. If I can't find them or they're too expensive to have them shipped I'll have to take the album back and start again! I'd love to be able to keep the album, I just love it!

I also really need to find a place out in the open where I can display my albums. Right now they're in my bedroom between the wall and the nightstand. Something to think about! I'll be doing more during nap time and when H goes to sleep tonight. And if I don't work tomorrow then I'll be in my room most of the day!

But if I am working tomorrow, then I'll have to clean the carpets tonight too! I just got my new carpet cleaner yesterday! I can't wait to use it, my carpets are in pretty bad shape! So at least I'll know that my carpets are clean after I finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment